Registrations are open.
You can download a copy of the GP Registration Pack via the link below.
Registration forms are also available from Reception
When you register with us you must bring 2 of the following items as proof of address and identity:
- Driving Licence
- Utility Bill (Dated within the last 3 month)
- Bank Statement (this must show your address)
- Council Tax notification
- Tennancy agreements (Dates within the last 6 months)
- NHS Medical Card
- Pension statement (Dated within the last 12 months)
- Letter from a government department (IE DWP/Local authority etc)
If you are resident with your parents/carer and wish to register with us, we will accept any of the above items along with a signed letter from your parents/carer confirming your residence at their address
If you are a visitor to the area or you are a student visiting home over a holiday period and need to see a GP you must register as a temporary resident. Temporary residence is for a period of 3 months or less. You will need to complete a registration form when you visit the practice. You will also need to provide the following in order to allow us to register you:
- Proof of home address within the UK
- Name and address of your own GP
- Contact number
- Proof of the address that you are temporarily resident at
- An estimate of the time that you expect to be resident in the area
Please see the Reception team for more information.