Thrive Mental Health Drop In Sessions
- It is open to people aged 18-64 with GPs in NW and who suffer from mental health illness or symptoms.
- If people attend the drop in they will be seen by experienced mental health practitioners. There is a CPN at each clinic.
- People that attend will be offered a mental health conversation (assessment) and then either signposted to relevant supports or taken on for short term input by the team.
- We do not offer diagnosis at the drops in’s. It’s not a route into ADHD waiting list – we have the same criteria to follow.
- It is a first come first served at the clinics.
- The longest anyone has had to wait is approximately 25 minutes.
- People with a NW GP can come to any of the drop ins held at Rannoch Centre, Botanic Gardens, Craigroyston health clinic and South Queensferry (parking is best at Rannoch centre and South Queensferry, Craigroyston and Botanics both have parking and good bus routes).